A town in the valley of the Roznovska Becva river between Radhostske Beskydy mountains and the Vsetinske vrchy hills. The first reference is from 13th century. In 1411 the village has been raised to a town. Originally the village was consisted from buildings which surrounded the gothic castle “Roznov”, built in 13th century. In 1820 a spa has been estabilished here which got europian fame quickly. The domain monument is the church Vsech svatych from 1745-49 with precious inner arrangment. Roznov is known for its museum in nature which has become the national culture reservation. It is the biggest and the most famous open-air museum in Czech Republic. It was estabilished already in 1925. It has three parts: Drevene mestecko (the wooden village), Valasska dedina (the Wallachian village) and Mlynska dolina (the mill’s valley). It se made up from big amount of original folklore buildings which has been moved from the whole region. All of them are showed in operation. All the year around programs of ethnical character take place here.